A Message from Pastor Mike
What are strategic partnerships and mergers with LifePoint Church? Check out this video from Pastor Mike and connect with us for more information!
The Mission of LifePoint Church is to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
At this level of partnership, we equip churches with resources and training. This includes an assessment, coaching, and consistent follow up.
In this partnership, an affiliate church will be empowered by taking on the mission, vision, values, beliefs, and basic strategy of LifePoint Church.
In a campus, the joining church is revitalized or planted and led by LifePoint Church by becoming a campus location under the lead pastor.
Discover Purpose - Next Steps
Make a Difference - Dream Team
- We believe… the Bible is completely inspired by God, and serves as our authoritative guide for faith and practice.
(2 Timothy 3:15-17; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe… there is only One True God, known as the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14; John 14:16-17)
- We believe… as God’s Son, Jesus is both completely man and completely God. (Matthew 1:23; Hebrews 7:26; 1 Corinthians 15:3; Matthew 28:6; Acts 1:11)
- We believe… humanity’s sin has separated it from God, and the only way to restore the relationship is forgiveness offered through Jesus Christ, making us right before God and leading us on a life-long path to God. (Romans 5:12-19; Luke 24:47; Titus 3:5-7)
- We believe… there are two ways from the bible that show our commitment to Christ that we should absolutely follow:
- Water Baptism after Salvation (Mark 16:16; Acts 10:47,48)
- Participating in Holy Communion (1 Corinthians 11:26)
- We believe… the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a free gift for all believers that will give them strength to live life as a witness of Jesus Christ. (Acts 1:8; 2:4; 19:1-7)
- We believe… there is one Holy Universal Church that has a mission to evangelize the world, disciple followers of Christ, worship God, and provide Christlike works of compassion to all. (Mark 16:15, 16; 1 Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 4:11-16; James 1:27)
- We believe… Jesus will return, judge the world, and begin a time of eternal relationship with those who follow Him and eternal separation from those who choose not to follow. (1 Thessalonians 4:16,17; Revelation 20:11-13; 2 Peter 3:13)