What We Do
“The Mission of LifePoint Church is to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.”
And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.” -Mark 16:15-16
How We Do It
We consider reaching people who do not know God personally one of our greatest responsibilities. Our Sunday services are for people at all stages in their spiritual journey but are primarily geared toward those who do not have a genuine relationship with God.
We believe real life change happens in the context of authentic relationships, which is why we are a church made up of Small Groups. In the Bible, they worshiped in the temple, but personal ministry happened “house to house.”
LifePoint offers information and experiences designed to help you discover and develop your redemptive purpose and live the full life God wants for you. Our process is made up of two steps, which guide you to follow Jesus, connect to the church, discover your purpose and serve others.
All of us were created by God to make a difference in the life of another person. God has a place for you where your unique abilities and passions can impact the lives of others. We believe your life will never make sense until you find, develop and fulfill that purpose.
Why We Do It
We believe God has always had it in His heart to take people on a four-step spiritual journey to:
Through experiencing God in our Sunday services.
“I tried for many years to fill this empty space in my heart . I tried to fill it with drugs and alcohol. I tried to fill it with women and money. I tried everything you can imagine. When I came to LifePoint Church I was introduced to the One who would eventually fill that emptiness. I was introduced to Jesus. Since then, my life has never been the same.”Blane
Through personal connection in Small Groups.
“I have loved the community that has formed from our Small Group, I have met some of my best friends there! You can really be open and honest and ask questions with no judgement. But we also love to laugh & have a fun time, it’s a nice break from all the seriousness of the world!” Alexa
Through Next Steps.
“In 2017, I decided I needed to go “all in.” I dedicated my daughter, completed Next Steps, began serving on the Dream Team and joined my first-ever LifeGroup. I came to LifePoint as someone who was completely broken and lost, and now I’m completely renewed!” Sammi May, Rossview Campus
Make A Difference
Through ministering and serving on our DreamTeam.
“Serving on the Dream Team was our first step toward learning how to serve others the way God intended. We love knowing that we could be serving coffee to new believers and aiding them in their journey to pursue a relationship with Christ. LifePoint’s Dream Teams give us the chance sow into God’s kingdom and to be a part of something that is so much bigger than ourselves.” Matt and Maddie
- We believe… the Bible is completely inspired by God, and serves as our authoritative guide for faith and practice.
(2 Timothy 3:15-17; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe… there is only One True God, known as the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14; John 14:16-17)
- We believe… as God’s Son, Jesus is both completely man and completely God. (Matthew 1:23; Hebrews 7:26; 1 Corinthians 15:3; Matthew 28:6; Acts 1:11)
- We believe… humanity’s sin has separated it from God, and the only way to restore the relationship is forgiveness offered through Jesus Christ, making us right before God and leading us on a life-long path to God. (Romans 5:12-19; Luke 24:47; Titus 3:5-7)
- We believe… there are two ways from the bible that show our commitment to Christ that we should absolutely follow:
- Water Baptism after Salvation (Mark 16:16; Acts 10:47,48)
- Participating in Holy Communion (1 Corinthians 11:26)
- We believe… the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a free gift for all believers that will give them strength to live life as a witness of Jesus Christ. (Acts 1:8; 2:4; 19:1-7)
- We believe… there is one Holy Universal Church that has a mission to evangelize the world, disciple followers of Christ, worship God, and provide Christlike works of compassion to all. (Mark 16:15, 16; 1 Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 4:11-16; James 1:27)
- We believe… Jesus will return, judge the world, and begin a time of eternal relationship with those who follow Him and eternal separation from those who choose not to follow. (1 Thessalonians 4:16,17; Revelation 20:11-13; 2 Peter 3:13)